We have taken Ella out to play in the snow a couple of times this winter, but have yet to get her to enjoy herself. These first 2 pictures were from our first attempt over Christmas at my parent's house. She did have fun going down the hill a few times on the sled, but didn't really like the whole experience that much.
I love this picture. She looks so cute all bundled up and ready to go down the hill with the help of her cousin, Leah.Our second attempt was at home and didn't really go over any better than the first. She just seems really indifferent about the whole experience. What you see in the above picture is about all she did. She just stood there and watched David, Mocha and I play and try to play with her. Hopefully next year she will appreciate the snow a little more.
David took this picture after his mom had walked Ella over to Kris's house to play with her cousins. I though it was so cute that I had to post it. Those cute little footsteps in the snow are so adorable!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Playing in the snow, or at least trying to!
Posted by David - Beth - Ella at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment