Monday, February 22, 2010

New Blog Layout

It's finally done! Our blog officially has a new look and I hope you all like it. Krystyn from Krizzy Designs did a fantastic job on our new blog layout. If you are thinking about updating your blog layout and would like someone to give it a new look, please click on her link at the bottom of this page. She is great to work with and I'm sure she can give you exactly what you are looking for.

So with our new layout finally in place, my goal is to keep the blog posts updated as well. As I'm sure you can tell, I have not been doing so well keeping the posts up to date. My goal is to do a post a week (even if nothing exciting happens). So, check back often for some new pictures of Ella and to learn what we have been up to.

0 comments: