These are relatively (about 2 months) old pictures, but I had to share them and the story that goes along with them. I peeked into Ella's room during her nap one day and this is what I saw. At first I thought she was awake and just playing or stuck but not crying yet. However, on closer examination I found that she was sound asleep. So what do I do.....I run downstairs to get my camera of course. After I took a few pictures, I thought about trying to move her to a more comfortable position, but I could not bring myself to move her. She looked so peaceful!Notice that every limb (both arms and both legs) are outside the crib slats. I have no idea how she was sleeping so peacefully, but she was. Oh to be a kid again!!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
A caged Ella-phant!
Posted by David - Beth - Ella at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment