Wednesday, June 24, 2009

David's 1st Father's Day

This year was David's 1st father's day and I have to say it was pretty great. David is by far the most amazing father that I could ever hope for for our children. He loves to spend as much time with Ella as possible and really enjoys being with her and teaching her new things. Although Ella is only 9 months old, I could not imagine our lives without her. She has brought the best out of both David and I. I whole-heartedly believed that I had married the most amazing man before, but now I am even more amazed at the depth of love he has for Ella and I. We are truely blessed to have such an wonderful and loving man in our lives.

I made David a photo book for Father's Day of all the pictures of him and Ella. He loved it!!!

Sunday morning we went out to breakfast with our friends Brandon and Darlyn who were visiting for the weekend. It was nice to get to celebrate David's 1st Father's day with them.


In the afternoon David took Ella outside to swim. She loves her little pool and having her daddy there to feed her grass!

0 comments: